Medieval Village in 1200 of private property, which belonged to the Vatican , is situated on a hill. The village dates back to the twelfth century was later renovated and converted into cottages consists of 12 apartments and a beautiful restored villa, keeping the original structure with the addition of the comfort of the XXI century. It is located just 15 minutes from Siena in the hills of Chianti.
The village has been lovingly restored by its owners who are very proud and is a place of great tranquility and charm that stands out for its swimming pool, green lawns, manicured and rich lavender, oleander and roses. The courtyards are decorated with lemons and flower pots that color and perfume the privacy of customers. The villa has been renovated to the highest standard. Travertine marble has been used to great effect in areas with hardwood floors in living room and bedrooms. In the ground floor there is a lounge with fireplace, dining room, study, large kitchen area pantry, guest cloakroom. The first floor has the master bedroom with master bath, a living room and a TV room . On the second floor 3 double bedrooms with bathroom.
In the farm there are 10 apartments. Each apartment has been carefully restored using original materials but also introducing a modern well-equipped kitchens are made of polished oak. Only some with the oven, but with all four burners, refrigerator and have a white ceramic tableware, glasses and mobile well-stocked wine cellar Argiano. In smaller apartments there are kitchenettes made, however, on the same standard. The bathrooms are clad in marble, all have a shower. The double rooms have wrought iron headboards. The living areas are equipped with sofas, chairs and rugs, the dining area is furnished with a table and chairs near the kitchen.